left-click is currently accepting applications for both full and part time experienced web developers. A Jr Web developer position is available too, for those less experienced but willing to learn.
To qualify the applicant must:
- possess solid HTML/CSS talent and experience
- be current on modern web standards.
- have worked with either Joomla, Wordpress, Drupal or other PHP CMS system.
- be comfortable working from the command line on a linux/mac system.
- work well on a team and be professional.
- have the ability to work well under pressure and maintain excellent coding standards.
- be able to meet deadlines.
- be able to commute to an office in Northampton.
Bonus points will be given if the applicant has created their own site using the CMS options listed above. Applicant needs to have a sense of best practices in each of those areas.
Previous experience with the Drupal APIs and a solid understanding of PHP is preferable.
Send your info to kelly at lcadvanced dot com
Location: Northampton, MA